ACCOUNTING STAFF — Davao City

Position Type:

Full-time
CENTRAMED PHILIPPINES COMPANY  is a professional organization committed in providing optimum quality health care services through marketing and distribution of innovative medical supplies and devices.
CENTRAMED PHILIPPINES COMPANY is urgently looking for accounting STAFF with the following qualifications:
  • Female
  • With or Without Experience
  • Good in Oral and Written Communication
  • Can Work in Less Supervision
  • Graduate of BS Accountancy / management Acctg. or any Four-year (4) Business Course
  • 23-30 years old
  • Aggressive & Hardworking
Interested Applicant may submit the following:
  • Resume with 2×2 picture
  • Application Letter
  • Diploma or Transcript of Records
TO:
MR. TEMUJIN V. DIVNAGRACIA
General manager
Centramed Philippines Company
Door A Double Y real estate Bldg.,
Pichon St. (Formerly Magallanes St.),
Davao City
Tel No.: (082) 224-3802
Email Add: centramedphil@yahoo.com.ph


(http://davaocity.olx.com.ph/accounting-staff-iid-221254143)









RESUME :

PERSONAL DETAIL

Irwan Hasiholan
Jl.Pangkalan Jati
DKI Jakarta, East Jakarta
088808103641
irwanost@gmail.com

WORKING EXPERIENCE
2013 – 2014         :  Assistant of 
Basic Management Laboratory at Gunadarma University

EDUCATION BACKGROUND 
1998 – 2004    :  Elementary School at 06  Cipinang Melayu Jakarta
2004 – 2007    :  Junior high school at Wiyata Mandala Jakarta
2007 – 2010    :  Senior high school at ST. Alexius Jakarta
2010 – 2014    :  Gunadarma Universty, Economics Faculty. Majoring
                          Accounting with GPA 3.1
INTEREST
•    Enjoy to meeting and greeting customer
•    Adminstrator or Accountant

SKILL
•    Can operate of Microsoft Office
•    Good Looking
•    Customer Focus
•    Communication Skill
•    Presentation Skill
•    A good sense of humour

REFERENCE
I have read from the advertisement at (http://davaocity.olx.com.ph/accounting-staff-iid-221254143) that a company is looking for employees to hold some position.



APPLICATION LETTER :

                                                                                  Jakarta, April 21th, 2013
Attention To:

MR. TEMUJIN V. DIVNAGRACIA
General manager
Centramed Philippines Company
Door A Double Y real estate Bldg.,
Pichon St. (Formerly Magallanes St.),
Davao City


Dear Sir,
    
I have read from your advertisement at (http://davaocity.olx.com.ph/accounting-staff-iid-221254143) that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for accounting staff position according with my background educational as accounting bachelor’s degree.

     My name is Irwan Hasiholan, I am twenty one years old,  I was graduated from Gunadarma University. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, I can presentation infront costumer, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or individual
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :

1.      Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.      Curriculum Vitae.
3.      Recent photograph with size of 4×6
    
 I enclose my curriculum vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.


Sincerely yours,


Irwan Hasiholan
 



Komentar